Inauguration of the Architectural Monstrosities Collection

, , ,

I am going to try to maintain a picture collection of the most monstrous, recent or new architectural projects in Kuwait.  I am also accepting ideas.  My goal is to regularly post a picture of something I come across.  Some criteria I am looking for include but are not limited to the following:


1. Relatively recent or in the process of being built
2. Incongruous with neighboring buildings and surroundings
3. Environmentally unsustainable or ill-adapted
4. Aesthetically unpleasant
5. Without personality or sense of being able to relate to

I will try to scout and take pictures in order to keep this little side project up.  In short, this is a mission to find the ugliest new building in Kuwait.

0 Responses on "Inauguration of the Architectural Monstrosities Collection"